Product appearance Jinan hand board is one of the important links in industrial design. It is a product sample made by hand or CNC machining based on the designer's hand drawn or computer 3D model. It is made to allow designers and customers to have a visual understanding of the appearance and size of the product, in order to facilitate product design and improvement. It also provides a reference basis for subsequent trial production and production. The following is the general process for making product appearance boards:
1. Determine the design plan of the product: After determining the design plan of the product, the designer needs to perform a hand drawn sketch to convert the design plan into a two-dimensional drawing.
2. Create a 3D model: Based on the sketch, use computer-aided design software for 3D modeling. This step is to enable designers to have a more accurate understanding of the appearance and proportion of the product, and make necessary adjustments.
3. Handmade appearance board: Use 3D printing or manual processing methods to create appearance boards for easy viewing of product appearance and structural details. This step can help designers better understand the true size, proportion, and texture of the product.
4. Repair and coating of the hand board: According to the actual situation of the hand board, necessary repairs and coatings are carried out to better present the appearance and texture of the product.
5. Confirm the effect of the hand board: After the hand board is completed, it needs to be reviewed to determine whether it meets the design requirements. If necessary, necessary modifications can also be made.
6. Create a display model: After confirming the effect of the hand board, you can use the hand board to create a display model to display the effect and characteristics of the product design.
A prototype is used to verify the feasibility of a product without opening a mold. Handboards are generally limited to a few samples, with a short production cycle and minimal manpower and material resources. They quickly identify the shortcomings in product design and improve it, providing sufficient basis for product design and mass production. Feel free to come to our website if you have any needs regarding this http://www.sixpacksforsoldiers.com Leave a message for consultation!