We in the hand board processing industry must produce according to the customer's 3D drawings, lists, and processes, and cannot tolerate any carelessness. If the handover with the customer is not good or there are minor issues with the product, it can lead to customer dissatisfaction.
The product may need to be re produced, which will waste material and labor costs, affect delivery time, and in severe cases, may affect the next cooperation opportunity, thereby affecting the reputation of the manufacturer. Therefore, it is very important to communicate with customers when making Jinan hand boards, and the manufacturer needs to achieve the following points:
1. Familiarize yourself with the relevant information of the board, and better coordinate and communicate effectively.
2. Based on the 3D provided by the customer, we first need to analyze and evaluate the difficulty of the structure and whether it needs to be disassembled for production. Based on the 2D provided by the customer, pay attention to analyzing whether the 2D is for tooth tapping and whether the tooth pattern is commonly used or non-standard.
3. Whether special materials are processed and manufactured, whether parts are disassembled for processing, it is necessary to provide pictures and other explanations, communicate and confirm with the customer before arranging, and keep records.
4. Based on the process information provided by the customer, analyze whether all the mentioned processes can be met and can be produced.
5. Are the surface treatment requirements, packaging requirements, and shipping costs of product parts all considered.
That's all we need to discuss with the customer about what matters need to be discussed in the production of the hand board. We hope it can help you. If there are any other matters, please come to our website http://www.sixpacksforsoldiers.com Consult!